Rokas Law Firm, is seeking to recruit a Senior Associate for the Energy Law team. The ideal candidates are expected to have at least 5 years of experience.
· Provide legal advice on the current energy regulatory regime
· Advise on licensing and transfer of licensing to RES projects.
· Draft and review contracts, construction and financing agreements of energy projects
· Advise on energy competition matters
· Advise on projects transfer, acquisitions and restructuring of energy related projects
· Litigation concerning conflicts on energy and non – compliance with licensing processes
Requirements / Candidate’s Profile
· Bachelor’s Degree in Law
· A Master’s degree will be considered an asset
· Excellent oral and written communication in English
· Experienced user of MS Office
· Motivation for career progression and development.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Dispute Resolution experience will be considered an asset
You can apply to the following e-mail email@example.com.
All applications will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.