I. Energy lawyer
Rokas law firm is looking for a lawyer with experience in Energy Law
- Provide legal support on energy law issues, RES licensing and development of RES projects
- Perform legal due diligence of energy companies
- Utilize corporate, commercial & civil law knowledge working energy law project
- Maintain & expand the network of every-day commercial clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- A strong academic record in this sector, preferably with postgraduate studies
- Familiarity with the regulatory framework of the Energy sector with emphasis on electricity markets, energy trade and RES development
- Experience in energy project development and/or energy competition law is desirable
- A strong interest to embrace opportunities for development in Energy sector
- Ability to work in both Greek and English.
You can apply to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.