Rokas Law Firm, has a solid experience on legal RES issues since the early 1990’s and through its established cooperation with ROKAS Aeoliki S.A., a pioneer in RES development in Greece, and with numerous RES key players is seeking to recruit an Associate and a Senior Associate for the Energy / Infrastructure Law team, supporting also its business within Rokas’ network in the SE Europe. The ideal candidates are expected to have 5 and 10 years of experience respectively, handling regulatory and litigation issues in the energy sector.
- Provide legal advice on the current energy regulatory regime
- Advise on licensing and transfer of licensing to RES projects.
- Draft and review contracts, construction and financing agreements of energy projects
- Advise on energy competition matters
- Advise on projects transfer, acquisitions and restructuring of energy related projects
- Litigation concerning conflicts on energy and non – compliance with licensing processes
- Drafting and reviewing pleadings, controlling the flow of information regarding litigation cases
- Attending Court and mediation hearings.
Requirements / Candidate’s Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- A Master’s degree will be considered an asset
- Practicing lawyer with court litigation experience
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Motivation for career progression and development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You can apply to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be handled with the utmost confidentiality