Rokas Law Firm is looking for a senior associate to be part of its intellectual property, competition, and privacy / data protection law team.
– At least 8 years as a practicing lawyer in structured work environments, experienced primarily in trademarks and secondarily in patents & unfair competition practices
– Expertise in handling trademark filings (national, EUIPO, WIPO) & relevant procedures, as well as potential conflicts/ oppositions/ objections to a trademark
– Experience in privacy law and data protection law; eventual DPO training will be appreciated
– A Master’s degree and/or Ph.D. in law will be considered an additional advantage
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
– Motivation for career progression and development
– Excellent client management and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a committed team.
You can now apply in the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be handled with utmost confidentiality.