Rokas Law Firm is looking for a senior associate to be part of its intellectual property, competition and privacy law team.
– At least 5 years as a practicing lawyer in structured work environments, experienced in trademarks, competition law, privacy and GDPR practices.
– A Master and/or Ph.D. in law will be considered an additional advantage.
– Expertise in handling trademark filings (national, EUIPO, WIPO) & relevant procedures and evaluating potential conflicts/oppositions/ objections to a trademark
Experience in handling privacy and GDPR matters
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
– Motivation for career progression and development
– Excellent client management and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a committed team.
You can now apply in the following e-mail email@example.com.
All applications will be handled with utmost confidentiality.