We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our team and monitor all Human Resources functions.
- Administer all employee cooperation stages: recruitment (including interviews for administrative personnel, lawyers etc), contracts, absence, training plans, benefits, employee relations, staff movement
- Implement training and development plans
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
Requirements and skills
- Proven 8 year work experience as an HR Specialist.
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English & Greek language
- Proactive nature, hardworking, well organised, able to structure and prioritise own work and work solo when required
- A Degree in Business Administration / HR Management or relevant field will be considered a plus
You may apply at the following e-mail email@example.com.